£55 plus VAT (£66 with VAT) for the first 15 minutes and £28 plus VAT (£33.60 with VAT) for every quarter of an hour after that. This is for labour charges and parts/materials will cost extra.
70% of our small jobs are completed within 15 minutes!
We've put together a list of 10 key things to look for when choosing a plumber:
1. When deciding what company to employ, choose one with a good reputation that has been established for at least five years and genuine references that can be checked.
2. A good plumber should a member of at least one, or more, trade associations such as: Gas Safe, Chartered Institute of Plumbing and Heating Engineers.
3. Make sure that a plumber you're about to hire is fully qualified. If working on gas, ask to see their Gas Safe Registration photo card.
4. Ask for a written estimate on headed paper. If it is a small maintenance job, ask for their day-work rate. Any estimate should be clear so you know what you are paying for.
5. Never pay more than 25% deposit - this should be against materials purchased for the job. Do not pay in full until you are fully satisfied that the job is complete.
6. Never use companies that will not guarantee their work. Make sure that all manufacturers warranty cards are filled in and sent off.
7. Try to use companies that are recommended by friends, family and/or work colleagues.
8. The cheapest price is not necessarily the best value for money. A skilled tradesman who works with his heart may take longer and use better products. This should provide a much better value than something that is just slapped in and needs replacing in a few months.
9. Keep safe! Check registration photo card before letting a plumber into your house.
10. Choose a local company that you can reach out to quickly for a more cost effective choice. Smaller plumbers will have a more personal and friendly approach compared to corporate national companies, whilst still providing a high quality plumbing service.
We are proud to be Which? Trusted Traders approved with 5* Reviews. You can read our superb plumbing reviews and feel free to write your own review.
Beautifully designed and installed bathrooms. We can offer the complete package: plumbing, plastering, tiling, electrics and flooring.
All types of boilers, controls, pumps and cylinders looked after and maintained. Washing machines and dishwashers plumbed. Toilets overhauled. Prompt efficient service at competitive cost.
Mains feed hot water cylinders, giving maximum shower pressure without the need for pumps.
Solar power for all your hot water needs. Ground source heat pumps and air to air heat pumps to run your underfloor heating.
Absolutely outstanding service! The plumber was on time, polite, efficient & he came prepared. The office allowed me to send a video of the problem in advance and the plumber had the right part with him. I highly recommend this company to everyone especially as the price quoted on the phone was exactly what I was charged. I'm totally astonished by the customer service and professionalism of this company. Superb service. I would definitely use them again if needed.Caroline Kinloch, via Google reviews